|Anyone looking for a Currency Converter (169 different currencies included) or that is already using AS-Currency 1.0, I have finally completed AS-Currency 2.0. Tons of new features including a redesigned and more powerful admin interface, market gain and loss calculations, ability to use graphical images, new flag sets (for 45 countries), and plenty more. Previous bugs have been worked out and I have included a thorough documentation set as well as an easy to use install script. For use with PHP Nuke 6.9+
See how some people are using are block.
Heavily redesigned PHPNuke block/module combination built off of the existing v1.0. The block displays current exchange rate information - displaying countries that the administrator defines. The module is a currency converter. New to v2.0 are: -market gains and losses displayed within the block. -graphical displays available for both gains and losses, and for numerical values -new flag images included -redesigned admin interface -redesigned module interface -multiple data servers can be selected for each currency used -ability to edit specific currency information Version 2.0
New in v2.0 is:
- Redesigned admin interface
- New look to all program tables including the module itself.
- New and smoother flag images (for about 45 common currencies)
- Ability to use multiple financial sources
- Ability to display block values as text or as graphics.
- Gains and losses for market values.
- Admin now has ability to determine frequency of data pulls.
- Control over block and module color schemes including admin interface.
- Administrator is able to edit specific country information.
- New installation code designed for quick installation.
This PHPNuke block/module combo converts between world currencies including countries, territories, and precious metals. The included block displays the value of admin-defined markets vs. the current value of a single market.
Get this module/block combination from Freecode (previously FreshMeat):
Tar/GZ: AS-Currency-v2.0.tar.gz (129,013 bytes)
WinZip: AS-Currency-v2_0.zip (205,880 bytes)