Ohh thankfully I have a little sister who is all too kind. She wrote even MORE things about me =]
1. He documents pretty much every nanosecond of his life.
2. He once commented that he wanted the responsibility of an egg.
3. He used to have a dry erase board in his house covered with math problems and equations.
4. As a 10 year old, he had business cards that proclaimed him a "Nintendo Wizard"
5. He considers himself 66% Irish, 33% Mexican, and 1% Antarctican.
6. He also claims to have Jewish roots, though he will openly tell you religion can blow itself.
7. He has boxers for every holiday imaginable.
8. He is cynical about almost everything, except New Year's Eve.
9. He doesn't like to give gifts - he prefers the "Kevin gift card" (cash in an envelope)
10. He got suspended for throwing his "flour baby" off the balcony in high school. He tried to claim it was a tragic accident, but the vice principal remained unconvinced.
11. He routinely gave his sister "demerits" growing up.
12. He doesn't believe in keeping things for sentimental reasons. He would rather sell them for cash.
13. He managed to slice a ball so badly at the driving range it hit the guard rail, flew up, and smacked him right above the eye.
14. He'd like to go to law school. Not for the degree, but just to have a better understanding of the law and judicial process.
15. He once convinved our mom he wasn't feeling well so she would make him tea. Little did she know he wanted it so he could enjoy his "magic mushrooms" before a Peal Jam concert.
16. He once promised to give his sister his Alanis Morissette tickets if he made a half court [basketball] shot. He made it, yet his sister has never seen Alanis in concert.
17. He moved from New Jersey to Texas when he was 8. He navigated the whole way because his mom is unable to read a map.
18. He got his navel pierced while on a first date with a girl in high school.
19. He named the houseplant in his old apartment. Sadly, Planty I, Leafy, and Planty II all died.
20. He had a pet mouse named Mario Van Peebles Mouseman III.
21. He still has the stuffed eagle his dad bought him in Alaska. Eagle Eagle lives on his living room shelf.
22. He once tried to paddle across the canal at his grandparents to the minature island around 50 feet away. The raft deflated halfway there.
23. He wanted to be a millionare by his 30th birthday. Instead, he had to settle for a safe filled with ten 100,000 grand bars.
24. He was the neighbors favorite babysitter becuse he could always beat levels of Mario for them.
25. He once had a pet crawfish named Bob. He lived around 7 hours.